PHOTO: Traffic lights in Corpus Christi were knocked down as Hurricane Harvey approached. (Reuters: Adrees Latiff)
To say the least, the timing of Jared Kushner and Jason Greenblatt’s meetings in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Jordan, Egypt and Israel and the rapid formation of Hurricane Harvey after it looked like it wouldn’t develop is awe-inspiring and not a coincidence.
Harvey is expected to be the first major hurricane to hit the U.S. since Hurricane Wilma in 2005.
For the chronology of the Kushner-Greenblatt meetings and Hurricane Harvey, click here.
Chronology August 20 to August 25, 2017
August 20 – White House Envoy Jared Kushner Begins Mideast peace push
August 22 – Jared Kushner meets Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to discuss Israeli-Palestinian conflict
August 22 – Kushner met with Qatar leaders focused on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
August 22 – Kushner group met Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces
August 22: Ahead of Israel Visit, Jordan’s King Tells Kushner: Two-state Solution Only Way to End Conflict
Wednesday, August 23:
Jared Kushner meets with Egyptian officials to discuss Middle East peace process
August 23 – Trump’s Team Arrives in Israel Once Again To Re-ignite Diplomatic Process
Source: Jerusalem Post
Wednesday, August 24: Netanyahu meets Kushner as part of US peace push
Hurricane Harvey Chronology
Tropical cyclone nine began in the early hours of August 17. By 5:00 pm AST, the tropical cyclone became Tropical Storm Harvey.
The storm was categorized by the National Hurricane Center as “remnants of Harvey” on Saturday, August 19 at 11:00 pm AST.
There were no public advisories on Sunday, August 20 or the following two days.
Harvey reformed and the next NHC advisory was in the early hours of Wednesday, August 23. The storm was designated Tropical Depression Harvey. By Wednesday night a 11:00 pm AST, the storm once again became Tropical Storm Harvey.
By Thursday, August 24 at 12:00 pm CDT the storm became Hurricane Harvey and by late Thursday afternoon the National Hurricane Center reported that Harvey could be the first major hurricane (Category 3 at 111 mph) to make landfall in 12 years since Hurricane Wilma in 2005.
One news service headline stated on Wednesday, “Harvey comes back from the (mostly) dead to threaten Gulf Coast with a biblical flood disaster.”
For the National Hurricane Center archive of Harvey, click here: NHC
Hurricane Harvey a Catastrophic Rainfall Flood Threat; Strongest Texas Coastal Bend Landfall in at Least 47 Years Tonight
Source: Weather Channel
Hurricane Harvey continues to intensify and will be the nation’s first Category 3 landfall in almost 12 years tonight or Saturday morning, poised to clobber the Texas Gulf Coast with devastating rainfall flooding, dangerous storm-surge flooding and destructive winds this weekend that could leave parts of the area uninhabitable for an extended period of time.
( Ricky Scaparo) This past Monday, millions of Americans witnessed the “Great American Eclipse”, which was the greatest visible eclipse in the majority of the United States in 99 Years. By now most know that many watchmen in this hour have been sounding the alarm of the significance of this Eclipse and America’s fate. Consequently, Teshuvah on the Jewish calendar began yesterday which will span 40 days, in which many are comparing this period to the 40 days that God gave the Ninevites to repent, lest judgment come upon the land as it would have in the time of Jonah.
However, the people received the message and began to repent beginning with the king, leading to the Lord withholding his hand of judgment upon Ninevah.
As I am writing this, a report came out today detailing how, Presidential adviser Jared Kushner reportedly met with Israeli and Palestinian leaders on Thursday to try to jump-start peace talks, and initiate a two-state solution.
Another report indicated that the Palestinian Authority has given an ultimatum to the Trump administration to deliver Israeli concessions in 45 days, or they will blow up the peace process and go to the UN.
As all this is transpiring, After 142 months with no major hurricane making landfall in America, The National Hurricane Center is reporting that Tropical Storm Harvey is “quickly strengthening” in the Gulf of Mexico and is forecast to be a major hurricane when it approaches the middle Texas coast on Friday night or Saturday morning and has already resulted in widespread evacuations ordered along the Texas’ Gulf Coast ahead of Hurricane Harvey. Governor Greg Abbott on preemptively declared a State of Disaster for 30 counties in Texas and over 700 troops have been deployed to assist in Texas. Are we witnessing more warnings from the Lord for America?
Before anyone says that I’m crazy or embellishing events, let’s check out some past attempts by other US leaders for pushing for Mideast peace and the division of Israel. Special thanks to Can You Hear Me Now
1. October 30, 1991: The Perfect Storm—As President George H. W. Bush is opening the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider “land for peace” in Israel’s Middle East role, the “perfect storm” develops in the North Atlantic, creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region. The storm travels 1000 miles from “east to west” instead of the normal “west to east” pattern and crashes into the New England Coast. Thirty-five foot waves crash into the Kennebunkport home of President Bush. (This also touched off massive tornado action across the Midwest in “Tornado-Alley”. The movie “The Perfect Storm” was made from this storm.)
2. August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew—When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
3. January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake—President Bill Clinton meets with Syria’s President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights. Within 24 hours, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California, This quake, centered in Northridge, becomes the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew,
4. January 21, 1998: Lewinsky Scandal—Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards on that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton’s time.
5. September 28, 1998: Hurricane George—As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of Yesha (Judah and Samaria), Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph. The hurricane hits the coast and stalled. On September 28, Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize this land deal. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999, as Hurricane George pounds the Gulf Coast, causing $1 billion in damage. At the exact time that Arafat departs the country, the storm begins to dissipate.
6. October 15-22, 1998: Texas Flooded—On October 15, 1998, Arafat and Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland. The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up 13 percent of Yesha. The talks are extended and conclude on October 23. On October 17, awesome rains and tornadoes hit southern Texas. The San Antonio area is deluged with rain. The rain and flooding in Texas continue until October 22 and then subside. The floods ravage 25 percent of Texas and leave over one billion dollars in damage. On October 21, Clinton declares this section of Texas a major disaster area.
7. November 30, 1998: Market Capitalization Evaporates—Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. All the nations agreed to give Arafat $3 billion in aid. Clinton promised $400 million, and the European nations $1.7 billion. On the same day, the Dow Jones average drops 216 points, and on December 1, the European Market had its third worst day in history. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
8. December 12, 1998: Clinton is Impeached—As Clinton lands in the Palestinian-controlled section of Israel to discuss the “land for peace” process, the House of Representatives votes four articles of impeachment against him.
9. May 3, 1999: The Powerful Super Tornado—On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas. The winds are clocked at 316 mph the fastest wind speed ever recorded. The declaration is postponed to December 1999 at the request of President Clinton, whose letter to Arafat encourages him in his “aspirations for his own land.” He also writes that the Palestinians have a right to “determine their own future on their own land” and that they deserve to “live free, today, tomorrow and forever.”
10. Week of October 11 1989: Hurricane, Earthquake and Dow Collapse—As Jewish settlers in 15 West Bank (Israel) settlements are evicted from the covenant land in Israel, the Dow-Jones financial averages lose 5.7 percent in the worst week since October 1989. On October 15 the Dow lost 266 points, and a hurricane slams into North Carolina. On the next morning, October 16, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake rocks the southwest in the fifth most powerful earthquake in 20th Century. The earthquake was centered in the California desert and did little damage but was felt in three states.
In closing, I want to ask everyone willing to please enter into a time of prayer and repentance on the behalf of America. As we have entered into the time of Teshuvah, It is crucial that the Body of Christ and those who live in America, to begin to stand in the gap and begin to interceded lie never before! The Watchmen have sounded the alarm and now is the time to pray, turn back to God as a Nation and bless the Nation of Israel as commanded in the Word of God!