Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
Source: Public Domain

This Thursday afternoon the great Sydney had 843 confirmed cases of coronavirus (70.7 %); the rest of the state had 349 (29.3%), from a total of 1219 in NSW.

The numbers are from the NSW Health.

South Eastern Sydney concentrates the largest number of cases: 319, followed in second place by Northern Sydney, with 247 cases.

In third place comes Western Sydney, with 98 cases, followed by Sydney (91 cases) and South Western Sydney (88).

Check here the geographical distribution of coronavirus confirmed cases in NSW and also in Sydney and its surrounds.

LHD

CASES

TESTS

PERCENT POSITIVE

CASES PER 100,000 RESIDENTS

TESTS PER 100,000 RESIDENTS

South Eastern Sydney

319

11313

2.82

33.26

1179.54

Northern Sydney

247

13130

1.88

25.84

1373.55

Central Coast

49

2620

1.87

13.89

742.5

Sydney

91

7033

1.29

13.06

1009.37

Nepean Blue Mountains

50

4147

1.21

12.79

1060.65

Hunter New England

117

5917

1.98

12.28

621.28

Illawarra Shoalhaven

44

3233

1.36

10.49

770.47

Western Sydney

98

9336

​​1.05

9.3

886.24

Southern NSW

19

1158

1.64

8.75

533.47

South Western Sydney

88

7695

1.14

8.47

740.95

Western NSW

22

1355

1.62

7.72

475.42

Northern NSW

22

1497

1.47

7.09

482.34

Mid North Coast

13

1408

0.92

5.76

623.93

Murrumbidgee

13

951

1.37

4.36

319.01

Far West

0

90

0

0

298.57

NSW Total

1219

74006

1.65

14.89

904.06

 

Confirmed Cases across NSW by Local Government Area

Local Government ​Area

Confirmed cases

Albury (C)

1-4

Ballina (A)

1-4

Blayney (A)

1-4

Burwood (A)

1-4

Cabonne (A)

1-4

Clarence Valley (A)

1-4

Coffs Harbour (C)

1-4

Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional (A)

1-4

Dubbo Regional (A)

1-4

Dungog (A)

1-4

Eurobodalla (A)

1-4

Federation (A)

1-4

Glen Innes Severn (A)

1-4

Greater Hume Shire (A)

1-4

Griffith (C)

1-4

Inverell (A)

1-4

Kempsey (A)

1-4

Kiama (A)

1-4

Lismore (C)

1-4

Lithgow (C)

1-4

Liverpool Plains (A)

1-4

Mid-Western Regional (A)

1-4

Nambucca (A)

1-4

Narrabri (A)

1-4

Singleton (A)

1-4

Snowy Monaro Regional (A)

1-4

Strathfield (A)

1-4

Tenterfield (A)

1-4

Upper Hunter Shire (A)

1-4

Wagga Wagga (C)

1-4

Warrumbungle Shire (A)

1-4

Weddin (A)

1-4

Wollondilly (A)

1-4

Bega Valley (A)

5

Byron (A)

5

Goulburn Mulwaree (A)

5

Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional (A)

5

Bathurst Regional (A)

6

Canada Bay (A)

6

Fairfield (C)

6

Orange (C)

6

Hunters Hill (A)

7

Shoalhaven (C)

7

Tamworth Regional (A)

7

Port Macquarie-Hastings (A)

8

Tweed (A)

8

Cessnock (C)

9

Port Stephens (A)

9

Georges River (A)

10

Maitland (C)

10

Shellharbour (C)

10

Blue Mountains (C)

12

Campbelltown (C) (NSW)

12

Hawkesbury (C)

12

Willoughby (C)

13

Wingecarribee (A)

13

Camden (A)

15

Bayside (A)

16

Liverpool (C)

17

Mid-Coast (A)

18

Lane Cove (A)

19

Lake Macquarie (C)

20

North Sydney (A)

20

Mosman (A)

23

Cumberland (A)

24

The Hills Shire (A)

24

Wollongong (C)

24

Parramatta (C)

25

Penrith (C)

25

Newcastle (C)

26

Ku-ring-gai (A)

28

Inner West (A)

29

Blacktown (C)

30

Hornsby (A)

31

Randwick (C)

32

R​yde (C)

33

Sutherland Shire (A)

35

Canterbury-Bankstown (A)

41

Central Coast (C) (NSW)

44

Woollahra (A)

66

Northern Beaches (A)

68

Sydney (C)

69

Waverley (A)

105

Total

1219