Published several months before the big Crash…
2008 PROPHECY by DAVID WILKERSON – First published June 2nd, 2008.
This past March (2008), the American financial system nearly collapsed. Bear Stearns, one of the nation’s top financial institutions, had to be rescued from bankruptcy by the Federal Bank. The Wall Street Journal, a newspaper not prone to alarmism, blared the startling headline: “Fed Saves American Financial System From Collapse.”
The Fed had to pour $30 billion into the deal initially, to stave off a panic that would have sunk this nation into the worst economic depression in its history. To date, more than $300 billion has been put into the system to save it.
Ten years ago, I wrote a book entitled, America’s Last Call: On the Brink of a Financial Holocaust.
In that book, I warned of the following events:
- There would be a meltdown of the bond market.
- God’s judgment would strike suddenly on the U.S. economy.
- A brief, false sense of prosperity would precede the coming economic collapse. (This short flicker of prosperity would be God’s final mercy call before the chastening to come.)
- There would be a real estate meltdown, with a market made up of mostly sellers and very few buyers. Multitudes would lose their homes to repossession.
- There would be an ominous rise of homosexual power.
- A sudden storm of confusion would take place on Wall Street.
- God’s watchmen and prophets would be silenced.
- The U.S. dollar would collapse.
- America would lose control of its economy. To date, China has loaned America hundreds of billions of dollars. We have become the world’s number one debtor nation, no longer in control of our finances.