RIGHT NOW, 150,000 VOLUNTEER RUSSIAN TROOPS ARE ADVANCING INSIDE SYRIA, THEY ARE BACKED UP ON THE GROUND BY IRAN, AND CHINA HAS AN AIRCRAFT CARRIER FLEET OFF THE COAST BACKING ALL OF THEM UP! 

The Mainstream Media (in America that is) is not reporting any of that. Have you stopped to ask yourself why?

The reason goes hand in hand with why we saw pictures of ISIS driving brand new Toyota’s, wearing all black outfits, and matching brand new perfectly white basketball shoes. Ever wonder why anyone would be wearing all black outfits, in new cars. with brand new white kicks in the middle of the desert? Seems a bit odd no? The reason ISIS looks like a bunch of L.A. gang-bangers in the middle of the desert, is to scare Americans HERE, not in Syria. In the second video, you’ll learn that ISIS is 100% a creation of the U.S. They are fully funded by the U.S. too.

ANY military member knows, that if your position is about to be over-run, you destroy EVERYTHING if you have to retreat. ISIS is armed to the teeth in U.S. military gear because that was the plan. It was a shi**y plan to oust Asad without the U.S. flag leading charge. It has all been part of the Wolfowitz Doctrine and planned for decades, which you’ll learn below. Even IF, there was no time to blow the equipment before it was abandoned, a few U.S. jets could have taken out 100% of that equipment in one run… but they didn’t. Furthermore, look at the ridiculous picture below:

ISIS

That caravan allegedly went on for miles. Are you telling me in today’s day of satellite technology we had no idea a miles long snake of ISIS soldiers with brand new outfits and gear wasn’t known about? A few drones could have taken out the whole envoy if we wanted to. The problem, is we had no interest in taking them out, certainly not after we furnished them with all that gear. This has all been one giant sham to scare Christians at home, and for the people to THINK our government is doing something to “save” us. The reality: Our government is CAUSING it, and we got a bit too close to Putin’s back yard, and now he’s HAD IT! The situation in Syria has devolved SO quick, the Mainstream Media has a total news blackout about what is REALLY going on. Try listening to radio and reading media from other countries. Americans are such suckers.

In the first video below, you’ll learn what the article beneath it only confirms: The Mainstream Media is lying to the American people on a level previously thought not possible. The “previously not possible” part meaning that no one would have ever predicted in a country of 320 million people, less than 1% of the population would actually know what is going on in the world, and the other 99% would be buying the garbage the media is selling them. There has never been a doubt the Mainstream Media would lie through it’s teeth, but just how ignorant the American people have become is downright terrifying. In the video, you’ll learn that Vladimir Putin has conscripted 150,000 new troops into the Russian army as the country unleashed a new wave of airstrikes in Syria – while and Iran and Islamist group Hezbollah prepare for a major ground offensive. What that means is 150,000 Russian troops VOLUNTEERED to go into Syria and clean house with ISIS, so a draft has been instituted to replenish the Russian forces going into Syria.

That’s just the half of it. Guess who is backing up the Russians? Iran and China. Hundreds of Iranian troops have arrived in Syria over the last ten days, backed by the country’s Lebanese allies, Hezbollah, and rebel fighters from Iraq and Afghanistan, two Lebanese sources claimed today. One of the sources said the Iranian ground forces were ‘soldiers and officers’, not advisers, adding: ‘We mean hundreds with equipment and weapons. They will be followed by more.’ They are being supported by Russia’s warplanes who bombed camps of rebel fighters trained by the CIA, one of the group’s commanders claimed.

 

source

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3255876/Russia-pouring-gasoline-fire-Syria-s-civil-war-says-America-Putin-defies-West-drops-bombs-non-ISIS-forces-fighting-Assad.html